Join Educational Systemics at the Content in Context Conference in Washington D.C, June 2nd - 5th. The CIC programming is framed by general sessions that explore the major themes of the conference. Breakout sessions move from broad trends to practical and specific insights.
- Sunday: Pre-conference sessions (International Markets Forum & Educational Publishing Baseline), Opening Reception
- Monday: Keynote speaker, Student Publishing Awards Luncheon, Networking Reception
- Tuesday: General sessions, Beacon Awards Luncheon, AEP Awards Gala.
- Wednesday: Capitol Hill Briefing
- Quality content - See what's involved in producing a high-quality learning resource and how to best integrate the research and editorial components into your product development strategy.
- Education technology - Explore trends in digital resources, development challenges, and new innovations that are changing the education landscape.
- Business strategy - Gain insights to help you more effectively manage resources in this tough economic climate and learn more about opportunities in other markets at home and abroad.
- Research and market trends - Learn more about the economic, social, and technological issues you need to prepare for. See what changes you’ll need to embrace and which fads to avoid.
- Effective marketing - Find out who your new customers are, where to reach them, and how to communicate the value of your services.
- Policy and funding - Hear updates on common core, legislation at the state and federal levels, and the outlook for the upcoming school year.