Bellingham, WA (December 2, 2008) – Educational Systemics and Full Potential Associates are excited to announce a joint offering to help K-12 publishers transition from print to digital to generate revenue and keep pace with 21st century demands. Available in December 2008, this service combines Educational Systemics’ depth of K-12 market expertise with Full Potential Associates’ years of hands-on management in K-12 publishing.
The service offering addresses the needs of organizations to reorient infrastructure, technology, personnel, and overall strategy to transition from print to digital at whatever level meets their needs. Specifically, advisory services include:
- Strategy of transition - Outline the organization’s strategic goals and determine the best path to accomplish them.
- Market opportunity of the transition - Conduct market research, determine product positioning and pricing to ensure your strategy is meeting market needs.
- Project implementation - Offer hands-on, practical insight on best practices for implementing your strategy.
- Digital rights management - Provide practical advice on managing digital rights and outline how the transition to digital can enhance the content offering.
- Finding the right digital tools - Select the right systems, tools, and partners to make this transition as smooth and effective as possible, supporting your existing business as your digital business grows.
After 15 years at Follett Corporation, Mr. Michael Johnson, President of Full Potential Associates, recognizes first hand the challenges of switching from print to digital: “As the world goes more digital every day, it becomes increasingly difficult and risky not to keep your publishing house up to speed on all things digital. With the help of Educational Systemics and Full Potential Associates, you can keep up while still having time to focus on your core business.”
“Our strategic relationship with Michael Johnson of Full Potential Associates allows Educational Systemics to support organizations in the development of strategies that leverage digital systems to meet the needs of their customers. Educational Systemics personnel have spent over a decade helping lay the foundation for this market change, and we are more prepared than ever to help publishers meet and monetize that challenge,” states Michael Jay, President of Educational Systemics.
About Educational Systemics
Educational Systemics is a service organization offering both breadth and depth of experience in education, technology, product design, and business planning for the K-12 market. Educational Systemics’ mission is to improve teaching and learning in schools by working closely with K-12 businesses to conceptualize, design, develop, and position products that address the needs of the education community. For more information, visit www.edusystemics.com.
About Full Potential Associates
Full Potential Associates was formed with the intent to help people and organizations reach their full potential. With almost 25 years of experience blending technology, publishing, and education, Full Potential Associates is ideally suited to help organizations identify and address the business opportunities that are presented by the 21st Century world in which we live.